Tuesday, June 28, 2011

crazyteachermusings.com | Freelancerfortunes.com

Work Online - Legit Online Jobs Review

So I just recently fell onto Legit Online Jobs, which is an online program. I signed-up for the program in the ultimate goal of reviewing it. Although, it announced itself as a data entry job online, I quickly realised it was an AdWords program.
It contains information you can get if you search the internet a LONG time. Most of the information it gave me took me years to find out. It is possible to get all this information for free, but this program offers you to pay for the information and get it all in a very short period of time.
Although this site presents itself as a data entry job, it's contents are quite different. You are going to have to use the website wisely. You need to take the information they give you and use it skillfully. If you were looking for a job where you would be paid hourly entering data, you have got another thing coming.
What this program really does is teach you how to use AdWords and how to make money from it. I know from experience AdWords can give you some money and you can earn an honest predictable income from it, as I do this myself.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. You are going to make money according to the time and investment you put into this. At first you start small, then grow big, like any other business. I recommend this product if you have already got the Beating AdWords or The Rich Jerk ebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment